Just a few words here people.. please try and visit our scrapping community a bit more ppl - get involved !!
Most people tend to just glance around and go.. stick around and try a few challenges and make some new friends .. not really that hard is it ?? I know all my sites advertised here would love to see some new faces.. :)
A few things happening around the place at the moment.. check them here :)
Scrap of Difference has their cybercrop this coming weekend. All the challenges will be loaded to the forum on Thursday evening. I love a good cc and this one looks like it going to be great, so why not head on over and give some of these challenges a go..
Our web address is : http://www.scrapofdifference.com.au/
NEW DT CALL - WOW (Words or Whatever)
Words is looking for new Dt members.. great incentives ladies ... whats stopping you from applying?? Get to it !!
WORDS OR WHATEVER
will be for a term of six (6) months.are looking for three (3) new members to join their Design Team. The position
DESIGN TEAM REQUIREMENTS..
1. You must have a personal blog which should be kept up to date. If you are successful it is
expected that you link to the WOW wholesale page, the WOW blog and facebook page.
2. You must complete one project fortnightly for a blog post. This could be cards, OTP or a layout.
This blog post should include both photos and instructions on uses of chipboard and/or
techniques used. It can include a video.
3. You must participate on the WOW facebook page by commenting on work and products, start
new discussions and upload projects (this will be run by roster too and at this stage once a
4. All your work must be photographed and emailed to WOW. Your projects will be used for
advertising, facebook and blog and on occasion will be needed to be posted for use at shows.
5. You cannot be on any other chipboard or mdf based design team.
6. You will be offered a chance to design chipboard and mdf throughout your term.
7. If you are successful, there will be a standard DT agreement to be signed. This will include a
clause of confidentiality.
1. Please email all applications to
2. Please provide your full name, address, phone number and email address.
3. Please provide the link to your personal blog.
4. Email us
OTP and layout specialist to the team although you must be willing to complete all types of email@example.com with DESIGN TEAM in thethree (3) projects. These can be cards, layouts or OTP. We are planning to add a card,
5. Tell us about YOU ….. just a short bio about you, any DT experience, teaching experience and
about how you are passionate about your craft (about 50 words is huge).
6. Show us your favourite technique to alter your chipboard. Just a short blurb about it and a photo of
the finished item.Applications will close 30th June. the projects you send should show a use of chipboard (not necessarily WOW but preferred
Well thats it for now.. scrappy chickadees..