Friday, September 9, 2011

New Challenges and reveals.. and published !

As i said last post,  i can finally share.

So here are my lovely Scrapbookit reveals for the month of Sept.. the sept sketch :




August 1 Sketch at Scrapbookit Kit
August 15 Sketch at Scrapbook kits 




Black with 2 Deisgn Team !

I have made it,  i am on BW2, so excited.. make sure you check out challenge for September ..
look on the side bar for the link..

Heres what i came up with :

my scrappy muse..


oh and before i go.. i didnt get a chance to share last month but this made the Scrapbook News and Review mag last month  ... PUBBED !!! YEAH BABY !!



Soo.. i am offically published - yay for me.. and  am so excited as this is my fave lo to date this year.
Darrel told me when i became pubbed, he would buy me a bottle of champers.. still waiting... :)

Dont forget to play along with the girls and i over at Scrap that song too, theyre all dying to see what you come up with !
Until then.. happy scrapping.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment