Saturday, November 26, 2011

Another Scrap the Girls lo.. lol!

Ok Ok.
I have done another one.. yes.. -
What the ? I hear you say..
But why oh wise one???
Well...........
I had entered this.......




<

But it was ineligble.. due the MAN in the photo.. what was i thinking ????  
Hello.. !!!LOL!

So i created this.. in its place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Closie.. :)


Then i had wanted to do sues one word challenge over at Scrapbooking Top 50.. so heres my take on her word..  TIME.
The criteria was to have a clock, check, the word time, check, and white cs.. check. !!



Dawson loves these rings and uses them as teethers.. so cute..

Lots of scrapping to get through before Darrels cousin arrives from england next weekend.. cant wait.. its gonna be one very busy week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i love it and i am really happy with my layouts of late, they are coming together really easily.
Must run, have a photo shoot with a gf who is taking family shots of us tommorrow.....maybe i should get Darrel to dress up as Santa??? LOL !! I think there would be alot of people prepared to pay money for that one..
Hope the weather isnt too Blah !
Enjoy the weekend !!
Bek xxx

3 comments:

  1. Haha I didn't even notice the man in the photo, that main pic stole the attention! Love your new entry...the paint, design & the flowers.
    Fab layout for Top 50 too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops! haha well they both look great either way. I love the time one too, that green and the random embellishments look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have ended up with two great layouts, although I didn't notice the man in the first page either ;). Thanks for playing at STG :).

    ReplyDelete